Colorado Yoga and more! Today’s Dueling Co-Hosts are Passionate about Health, Wellness, and the Overall Healthy Colorado Lifestyle:
We’re talking about way more than just Yoga and Colorado today! With such vibrant communities throughout Colorado, today’s co-hosts thought it was about time to connect Coloradans in a statewide conversation about all things yoga, wellness, travel, food, spa, outdoors, gear, sustainable living, arts, culture, etc. Their local teachers’ offerings and training are among the best in the country, even the world, so let’s celebrate them!
CO YOGA + Life™ Magazine is a biannual print publication, distributed for FREE at like-minded businesses throughout Colorado, and online through coyogalifemag.com.
Kim + Bobby are based in Vail, Colorado. They are business partners and life partners. As life enthusiasts, outdoor recreationists, yoga teachers and world travelers, they focus on maintaining a sense of balance and vitality as much as possible.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:50] Maintaining balance, mobility, and more.
- [20:20] Expressing ourselves, a smile can change your energy.
- [30:20] Downhill mountain biking, it’s not about the arrow, it’s the archer.
- [40:00] Yoga and Meditation on Mothers Day weekend retreat to Moab, Utah!
- [50:05] Balancing life, life partners and business partners. Embracing the personal and the home, separating it from the work.
- [01:08:00] The Holyland of mountain biking in Crested Butte, CO. Trail 401 and Doctors Park.
- [01:09:05] Final Words
The great ones adjust. – Quote
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Subscribe to COYOGA+Life Mag
- COYOGA+Life Magazine on Instagram
- COYOGA+Life Mag on Twitter
- Bobby’s Non-Profit: Big Hearts Big Hands
- In Your Element on Facebook
- Vimeo video for the 5th annual “In Your Element” Moab Yoga & Adventure Retreat
- Register for the 5th annual “In Your Element” Moab Yoga & Adventure Retreat
Bobby: A man’s mind, once it’s opened up, you can’t go back. Everything we speak about and you promote, once you dive into that, there’s not really a going back. When you dive deeper into your mind, deeper into your physical, deeper into your emotional side, it’s hard to turn back. Be uncomfortable, try new things, just get out there and do you! Whether you love your career or not, the career can provide the lifestyle.
Kim: It’s that idea of the LEAP and the net will appear. Find what it takes to get inspired so you can share. There’s nothing worse than holding back from life and just trying. Go towards an open door, go toward an opportunity. Every time Kim has gone toward an opportunity with all of her heart, it has either taught her something or opened another door. Kim encourages everyone from her 8month old niece, to her 4-year-old nephew to the 31-year-old peer who’s listening, to the 65-year-old mother/father/grandparent to not stop looking for those open doors and moving through them. As soon as you stop moving, you’ll feel stagnancy within you and around you. That is the opposite of vitality. Find the opening, keep moving, and continue to be inspired!
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!