Your Latest Lifestyle Co-Host: An Ultramarathon Endurance Runner, Author of The Legacy Code, Creator of the R.I.C.H Man Experience:
Armando Cruz is a husband, father, adventurer, best-selling author, ultramarathon endurance runner, lifestyle physical therapist, and legacy coach.
Armando helps growth-minded, married men live happier, more connected, and more fulfilled lives. He does this with his immersive coaching program that helps men show up powerfully in their marriage, in their health, in their business, and in their purpose. Armando’s unique approach helps strip away the clutter both internally and externally that is stopping men from showing up daily as the greatest and grandest version of who they are for themselves, their family, and their legacy.
Armando has climbed mountains, run over 50 miles in a day in swamps filled with snakes and alligators, has lived out of his car, and has rollerbladed and surfed in hurricanes but his biggest adventure has been fatherhood.
He is the best selling author of “The Legacy Code: Modern Man’s Guide To Escape Obscurity & Live A Life Unleashed”, the creator of the Cleanse & Renewal Program, the Modern Man Virtual Summit, and the R.I.C.H. Man Experience. He is the co-owner of Cruz Country Fitness & Physical Therapy with his wife, Christian.
He is the proud dad of three amazing children and has been married for 11 years to his beautiful wife, Christian. He and his family reside in sunny Miami, Florida.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:00] Armando gets shutdown.
- [22:35] There is no one thing. There is a lot of information out there.
- [38:05] Armando’s Virtual Summit, 20 experts from across the world to help men to show up more powerfully.
- [40:55] The background behind the R.I.C.H Man Experience.
- [56:15] 2022, Armando’s family goal is to through-hike the Appalachian Trail, all 2,190 miles of it!
- [01:16:00] Final Words
If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.” – Goethe
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Armando Cruz on Facebook
- Armando Cruz on LinkedIn
- Armando Cruz on Twitter
- Armando Cruz on Instagram
- Join the Legacy Unleashed Facebook Group
If you are curious, you never stop searching, you never stop seeking what’s around the next corner. Armando is not saying this from the perspective that you are not happy where you are.
Be curious to be excited, to immerse yourself in life and you will see that it will take you a lot further. Too many people try and force things. But if you are curious about what is around the next corner, it is not because you are going to gain something, it is because it is there. That in it of itself, that discovery in and of itself, will be an asset to your life!
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!