Mountain Biking Lovers, Mastering Podcasting and Much More with Your Co-Host, Colin Gray!:
Colin is a podcaster, speaker, and founder, and is a Ph.D. in digital education. He and his team run a network of podcasts on everything from mountain biking to space exploration, and they teach how it’s done through their content at ThePodcastHost.com. For those that want to move fast, they offer courses and coaching inside the Podcast Host Academy and provide the tools to do it with Alitu.com, their Podcast Maker app.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [02:00] 7Stanes and Scotland’s world class mountain biking.
- [11:00] Geeking out on mountain biking and Colin’s titanium mountain bike.
- [27:10] Dressing for success and for who you are.
- [32:30] Taking public speaking seriously and discussing Social Respect.
- [49:00] Ignoring music for podcasting. Using music for hacking your work focus performance.
- [54:30] Repurposing a white noise machine for calming an infant or young child.
- [01:02:10] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- The Academy
- @ThePodcastHost on Twitter
- @The_Podcast_Host on Instagram
- Colin Gray on LinkedIn
- Colin Gray on YouTube
- 7Stanes of Scotland
- Michael O’Neal of The Solopreneur Hour
- Super Joe Pardo of MAPCON
- Upping Your Elvis with Chris Barez-Brown
Don’t be ashamed of your voice!
Be yourself. Find your voice, you have a place in the world. You’ve got unique skills, a unique experience that somebody else will find useful. You are doing a disservice to the world if you don’t put that out there. Think about that, about what has happened to you over your lifetime.