Your Sales Funnels and Former Penniless and Fast Food Junkie King of the East Co-Host:
Akbar used to be homeless and penniless, living in his birthplace of San Francisco. After nearly losing his life in the hospital, as a consequence of partying and self-destructive behavior, he realized it’s time for a big change. He then quit smoking and lost 50lbs renouncing his title as “fast food junkie king of the east”. He considers himself extremely blessed to have turned his life around and is now able to live clean and abundantly.
Akbar has even co-founded an online mattress site where one of its core focuses is to eliminate homelessness in San Francisco.
Akbar helps businesses scale to 7 figures by ethically injecting principles of persuasion into their funnels. When he started online marketing he was penniless but within 12 months rose to become a top 2% earner in a 186 billion dollar industry.
Akbar says “We believe that every hardworking, honest person deserves a successful business. A lot of the time (most of the time), businesses just have terrible funnels which result in no growth. Sorry to be so blunt, but if we don’t clearly outline the problem, we can’t solve it. That’s where we come in. We master fix your broken funnel and prime your business to scale to seven figures and beyond. We do this systematically, scientifically and quickly.”
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:50] Akbar joins us from down under.
- [03:00] Why we do what we do.
- [04:50] Akbar actually hates retail.
- [06:00] Akbar’s executive content guy, Matt, is also super into health and the bulletproof aka fatty coffee like Scott is.
- [06:20] Akbar’s many areas of his life that he had no success in… from penniless, to loveless relationships, and more.
- [08:15] His ugliest sales funnel, keeping it simple.
- [10:00] Simplifying Click Funnels.
- [13:50] Akbar wants to make a major impact in the world by working to help other entrepreneurs succeed with their own income and business goals.
- [16:00] Why he wants to build a billion-dollar empire and why he cried recently.
- [18:30] THRIVE: Make Money Matter with Sanja and Cole Hatter.
- [20:00] Getting introduced to Sanja Hatter for his goal of increasing his public speaking experience.
- [22:05] Learning about Akbar’s Inner Circle.
- [23:50] Benefits of great hydration daily along with the challenges. Plus talking about cellular cleansing and fasting.
- [25:20] Akbar tries to fast twice per week, he finds it quite liberating to not be tied to food dependency.
- [29:30] The magic solution to a healthy lifestyle, the simple value to water and proper hydration.
- [30:15] Sitting is just as bad as smoking. Benefits of standing desks and productivity in walking meetings.
- [32:30] Sharing the knowledge around water, light, magnetism education from Dr. Jack Kruse, mitochondria health at the cellular level, and much more.
- [35:00] The 7-Figure Society on Voxer.
- [35:45] Shutting your WiFi down at night to hack your healthy sleep success.
- [39:50] Healthy hacks performed by top performers around the world.
- [40:05] PEMF Global from Allie Ochs and their Integrated Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (iMRS) technology.
- [41:00] Health is less sexy than sharing financial best practices. You have to go through the unsexy.
- [43:40] Final Words
Akbar’s Favorite Quote:
“Any fool can complicate things; it takes a genius to simplify them.” – Einstein
Links and Resources:
- Join the Inner Circle
- The 2 Comma Facebook Group
- Akbar Sheikh on Facebook
- The Akbar Sheikh on LinkedIn
- Like The Akbar Sheikh on Facebook
- The Akbar Sheikh on Instagram
- The Akbar Sheikh on Twitter
- Voxer for high performing teams
We really have a lot of opportunity as entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are the backbone of society. It’s up to us to make a change when we can, and we are daily. Which is why we need to keep leveling up, so we together, can make the world a better place.
Building a For Purpose business, Akbar donates 10% of gross income monthly. The more you give, the more you get. If you can’t afford to give, then give your time. If you don’t have the time, then call your mom and make her smile!
Akbar believes it’s his responsibility to share the message of The More You Give, The More You Get. He’s a living example of this.