Today’s Sick Biz Co-Host, Hilary Jastram, Is Helping Entrepreneurs Who Are Chronically Ill and Disabled:
Hilary is the editor to Ryan Stewman as well as for other multiple successful and high-producing entrepreneurs. She was also an editor at The Good Men Project, blogger for the Huffington Post, and writing for The Might and Influencive, among other publications.
Hilary is a founder of Sick Biz which is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs who are chronically ill and disabled. She is also the Author of ‘Killing Karl’ (2012) – a novel as told from the point of view of a serial killer’s wife. and ‘You Can Never Go Wrong By Being Kind’ (2017) – “Driving on Kindness”
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:40] Hilary joins in as our latest guest co-host.
- [02:20] Makeup free truth and transparency on home-based entrepreneurship. Truthful video shoots and Facebook Live Challenges.
- [04:00] Scott beats his girlfriend “up out of bed” in the morning.
- [05:30] The challenges of embracing HOW to work from home.
- [07:15] The self-work and that honeymoon phase of being an entrepreneur.
- [01:44:40] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- The Sick Biz.com
- Sick Biz on Facebook
- J. Hill Mark Writer on Facebook
- Hilary Lauren Jastram on Facebook
- Hilary Lauren Jastram on Twitter
- Hilary Lauren Jastram on Instagram
- Hilary Lauren Jastram on LinkedIn
- Entrepreneurial Outlawz Group on Facebook
- Hilary’s recent article on Entrepreneur
- Hilary’s Conditional Lifestyle with Transverse Myelitis
Sick Biz is a company that Hilary created for you. It is a collaborative community of people to let you know that you are never alone. We are working “together” with our entrepreneurs to build this company.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!”