Getting Wellthy with today’s Wealthy and Healthy Podcasting Co-Host:
@KrisstinaWise is a real estate mogul, Millionaire Coach and creator of several multi-million dollar businesses including Goodlife Luxury, The Paperless Agent and most recently, WealthyWellthy. She is also an international speaker and the award-winning author of the Amazon Bestseller Falling for Money, a romance novel for your bank account. Named one of the 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in the country, she has been featured in USA TODAY, as well as by Apple, Contactually, and Evernote for her creative leadership with emerging technologies.
After nearly losing her life in 2013 and spending almost half a million dollars to get it back, she is changing the world again by inspiring others to build extraordinary wealth and optimal health. By sharing her extreme successes and abysmal failures, Krisstina reveals the elusive secrets of the uber-wealthy (and why health is where to invest first). Through cutting-edge, research-based education, access to the world’s top wealth strategists and doctors, Krisstina is helping millions each year discover the true path to wealth, health, and happiness.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Intro
- [03:55] Why romance our bank accounts and why we are Falling for Money.
- [08:00] Money is just an object. Money is an efficient tool for exchange.
- [09:15] Money is not real.
- [10:15] Black Friday and Cyber Monday for exchanging.
- [12:50] Scott is that guy, he’s still breaking his money lessons from childhood. Scott is learning to love money.
- [20:40] Generational differences relating to our “Retirement Mindset” from the industrial age.
- [26:00] Krisstina loves talking about Marriage & Money.
- [32:45] Relating to Suze Orman’s teachings. Krisstina asks, why not have payments? We’re making the banks rich and keeping ourselves poor.
- [33:30] Why no debt. Addressing the car payments.
- [39:10] Payments are keeping us broke.
- [41:00] The neverending cycle of Work More, Do More, Have More.
- [45:00] Allocating your money where it matters for a healthier life.
- [46:20] Most people are too embarrassed to take a look under the hood of their finances.
- [53:58] Reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck.
- [55:00] It’s painful to admit our mistakes.
- [58:00] We must share the equal understanding to reach an equal proficiency to have a plan with our money. What’s your freedom number?
- [01:00:20] What’s our pact around money?
- [01:02:00] The goal of your money, your profits, in your household is for it to become a business.
- [01:03:10] A lot of people want to pull you down.
- [01:07:19] Final Words
Growth is the amount of suffering you are willing to suffer through. ~ Krisstina Wise
Links and Resources:
- Wealth Wellthy Life Podcast
- Krisstina Wise on LinkedIn
- Krisstina Wise on Twitter
- Krisstina Wise on Instagram
- Wealthy Wellthy on Facebook
- GoodLife.Luxury (GoodLife Luxury Real Estate)
- thepaperlessagent.com (Technology Training for Agents)
- Become an Affiliate of Wealthy Wellthy
- Book: Falling for Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with your Finances
- FREE: Download of the Falling for Money book
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (book)
Do the exercise! Add up the totality of all your monthly payments. Put those in a financial calculator, compounded at an 8, 9, or 10%. Then look at how much money you’d be worth at the end of your 10, 20, 30, or 40 years IF you would pay yourself and invest that money instead of paying the banks.
It can be so simple and so revealing. We don’t understand what we are giving up and how we are sabotaging our financial futures and robbing ourselves of that financial freedom that we all want. Don’t be victims of good marketing.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to LIVETHEFUEL aka Live The Fuel!