Healthy Business and Lifestyle Tips and Tricks:
As your host and founder of LIVETHEFUEL, I’m honored to create this first episode where I answer our Listeners and Followers questions. We answer some quick questions on Health, Business, and Lifestyle on this shorter episode.
Get out and #donate here at @miller_keystone #Blood Center or your own local facility! Our summertime adventures means our communities lifesaving blood supply gets low. Health Tip: Bring your own healthy fats/carbs to snack on afterwards vs the processed sugar bombs. Love my @eatpilinuts ! Use my 10% discount code FUEL! #giveapint #betterenergy #healthyfats #turmeric #blackpepper #eatpilinuts #healthynuts #pilinuts #healthy #snacks #donatingblood #blooddonation #giveback #healthy #donor #healthfood #energy #lifesaving #blooddonor
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [02:00] Join The FUEL Tank on Facebook.
- [03:50] Advice Disclaimer.
- [04:45] Talking Health Tips.
- [05:00] What is it like to transition to the NSNG Lifestyle.
You Can’t Knock It Till You Try It – Scott W. Mulvaney
- [06:05] Surviving Cancer in Fitness Confidential.
- [06:55] Sugar is VERY Addicting.
- [07:40] 85% or greater Dark Chocolate, Red Wine, and the No Beer struggle.
- [08:50] Testing out removing heavy influence of fruit, especially banans and strawberries.
- [09:45] Campfires relating to Fat vs Sugar.
- [”11:25″] Scott’s many Healthy Lifestyles.
- [15:00] Talking Business Tips.
- [25:00] Talking Lifestyle Tips and Tricks
- [32:00] Final Words
You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. – Jim Rohn
Links and Resources:
- Villa Cappelli
- Living Villa Cappelli Podcast
- Kerrygold USA
- Fitness Confidential Book
- Fitness Confidential Podcast
- Eat Happy Cookbook
- Our Facebook Group – The FUEL Tank
Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel