Your Fit Business Mindset Co-Host:
I met today’s Fit Business Minded co-host at DreamCon 2017. We were both scheduled speakers at this charity focused event. Now through the successful energy of this new event, we ended up adapting our speeches on the fly, to focus the power of Mindset. Coach John has spent most of his life helping people create change with their habits, thinking and life through health and fitness.
After creating a unique fitness program and opening a private training studio in Washington DC in 2013, Coach John and his team have impacted their local community having directly changed over 1,000 lives!
Coach John now leads his team of coaches and change makers while pursuing his ultimate passion for helping Entrepreneurs create the Transformation in their lives and businesses through the similar coaching process he discovered through helping people at his gym with honest communication, neuroscience, and behavioral change techniques.
Coach John Casto speaking at DreamCon 2017
Nothing pains me more than seeing someone with that passion not jump and go after it! ~ Coach John Casto
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:20] Catching up with John in his sweet gym and Fit Business life.
- [02:12] How John was brought to DreamCon.
- [03:18] We ended up knowing approximately 30 mutual people and friends through our travels.
- [03:39] John’s technology hiatus.
- [05:00] Hockeystick metaphor for business online, social media, etc.
- [06:00] Best practices for daily routines.
- [07:46] Craig Ballantyne’s Brain Dump.
- [09:15] John’s Meditation.
- [12:05] Referencing 10 minutes of Priming from Tony Robbins.
- [14:15] Scaling a coaching business.
- [15:25] Tony Robbins speaking at the annual Celebration event in Las Vegas this year for Isagenix.
- [16:15] A must to attend the THRIVE Make Money Matter event in 2017.
- [18:50] Scott’s big takeaway from THRIVE 2016.
- [20:00] Andy Frisella.
- [21:00] Outwitting The Devil.
- [23:50] Coaches and coaching in relation to Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods.
- [27:20] Why the Life Inspired Podcast.
- [30:20] Taking Action from The Blind Blogger.
- [31:35] Removing the “I Will Never” from your life. Scott “Takes Action” and got engaged after skydiving.
- [34:20] We can’t be too tight with our gameplan, we must embrace change.
- [35:22] Scott’s next steps, including South Africa!
- [37:20] John’s South American travel plans, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil, who knows?!
- [38:00] Some of Scott’s travel goals, including Turtle Bar Ecuador and Villa Cappelli.
- [42:15] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Coach John Casto
- Action Fitness Inc
- Fried John Casto on Facebook
- Like Coach John Casto on Facebook
- Coach John Casto on Twitter
- Action Fitness on Facebook
- Coach John Casto on Instagram
- Life Inspired Podcast
- Outwitting The Devil
- Turtle Bar Ecuador
- Villa Cappelli
- Super Joe Pardo
- Azuka Zuke
- Max The Blind Blogger aka Maxwell Ivey
- Craig Ballantyne
- Tony Robbins
- Andy Frisella
- Napoleon Hill
Who you are, determine’s how well what you do works. Far too often in life, diet, etc in this business, we get caught up on how do we do it. Really it’s about the type of person that you become. That is the type of person that will do whatever it takes.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel