Returning Kettlebell Champion and Millionaire Blueprint Mindset Co-Host:
In this episode, we catch back up since our attendance at the Millionaire Blueprint event that Valerie and I both attended in New Jersey last month. We had actually recorded live at the event over lunch, however, the audio was lost. Today’s show, we’re taking the time to reminisce and review our thoughts and lessons learned only a few weeks later.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [02:35] Components to help change your mind.
- [03:15] Feeling I’m the Kettlebell Champion of the world!
- [06:05] Fight or Flight.
- [06:36] Getting yourself to mind-body state.
- [08:00] Top 3 teachings from Jeffery Combs that are easy to implement…
- [08:13] 1. Mental: You wouldn’t let people walk into your house and throw garbage on your living room floor. Why do you constantly allow them to throw it into your brain via the news, television, press, etc.
- [09:00] 2. Fitness: You can’t go after something hating it. You can’t go after something with a fight over your workouts.
- [09:37] 3. Mental: Where your head is at, your body will go with it.
- [10:25] Now I let people fight their own battles.
- [11:15] Everyone sees Valerie and says she has chronic enthusiasm.
- [12:45] Part of the Millionaire Blueprint mindset: don’t “fix people”. Rather Be It, so other people See It, and know that it is evident and achievable is how she lives.
Don’t Fix People, Rather Be It, So Other People See It ~ Valeria Pawlowski
- [14:10] We’ve got to program ourselves, I can’t program you.
- [17:40] Age is only a number.
- [18:12] Knowledge, Experience, Wisdom
- [19:50] You can’t live with fear.
- [21:00] Notes from Dr. Joe Dispenza:
– When your life is working, you’re never thinking about the past.
– Stress is your body not in a place of good homeostasis.
– People live 70% of their life on the fuel and energy generated from stress.
– How can you want when you are already feeling whole. When you feel whole, that’s when the magic happens.
- [22:00] It’s about being in the moment, living in the moment.
- [23:00] More notes from Dr. Joe: Stop telling people stories of the past, start telling people visions and stories of your future.
– The biggest loser is you if you stop believing in your future.
- [24:00] Valerie reminds us of the power of visualization, to run your movie in your head. What’s put into your mind before your head hits the pillow is what’s going to manifest.
- [25:00] Joe’s definition of genius: Be comfortable and be okay with it.
Definition of Genius: Be comfortable and okay with it. ~ Dr. Joe Dispenza
- [25:13] Aristotle quote: in the soul is wisdom.
- [25:25] With quantum law, your life changes.
- [26:45] Kettlebell Sport USA.
- [27:25] Kettlebell’s are for everyone. She just judged a 6-year-old girl at a competition. Autumn has been competing since age 4!
- [28:45] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
- Believe it, achieve it.
- Get yourself in the mindset of what you already know you can be!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel