UpHustle community and Pioneers of Insight from today’s Co-Host:
Learning more about Jerry, a licensed marriage and family therapist who’s spent years in the coaching field. Founder of TOOWI Media, Jerry Gaura digs into his own UpHustle lessons learned and how he and I overcome our own challenges along our entrepreneurial paths. We get started on discussing the struggles of paralysis by analysis and how to consume the information overload these days. Plus we dig into more of why behind the UpHustle community, creation of the Pioneers of Insight podcast, TOOWI Media and more!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [03:49] Jerry is the kind of person that needs to run into walls to learn things.
- [4:20] Jerry, like all of us, can be hit with paralysis by analysis delays from information overload.
- [06:45] The truth behind Jerry’s process only being solid and smooth for about 8 months.
- [11:30] The power of blackboards and dry erase boards to keep you focused and on track.
- [15:00] Discussing vision boards pro’s and con’s.
- [20:20] Follow the masters until you have enough experience. The models all contradict themselves. It’s really about taking action.
- [24:45] Sounding a little woo-woo. We’re all in this process of figuring out who and what we are while showing up in the most powerful way that we can.
- [29:30] Shifting his service oriented actions.
- [34:30] Another person can’t make you whole, another person can’t make you happy.
- [39:35] Navy Seals training and washing out. Showing up for the right reasons, learning to get rid of the Take Mentality.
- [44:50] How does this serve people, every good person does this. What need does this serve?
- [48:48] Discussing Grant Cardone from the THRIVE Make Money Matter event how we observe his different messaging.
- [55:00] Snapchat and Periscope.
- [57:00] Using virtual assistance mistakes.
- [1:00:00] Putting yourself out there with pure, truthful messaging. The truth of struggling through things.
- [1:00:55] Jerry gets as transparent as he can. How he runs a media company and wellness business on the side while he’s working a corporate program full-time.
- [1:07:01] Jerry doesn’t want to BS himself.
- [1:10:00] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Jerry Gaura on LinkedIn
- Jerry Gaura on StartupGrind
- Teaser for Pioneers of Insight Podcast
- Pioneers of Insight on Twitter
- TOOWI Media
- TOOWI Media on Facebook
- TOOWI Media on LinkedIn
The quickest path to success is not grinding against yourself. Giving yourself permission to fail.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel