Podcasting Magazine Co-Host:
The messaging we receive from Podcasts can be a very powerful thing. The medium has changed countless lives and is different to other mediums due to its intimate nature. Today’s Co-Host seeks to expand on Podcasting in its current form. On this episode of LIVETHEFUEL, we are joined by Drew Griffin of Neato Media and Podcasting Magazine App. Drew spent twenty-three years as a Hyperbaric Wound Care Nurse and has now taken his marketing background and experience into the Podcast industry and created the Podcasting Magazine App.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [02:10] How Drew became a Hyperbaric Wound Care Nurse.
- [05:12] Hyperbaric Chambers
- [06:12] The dawn of the iPhone caused a wave of excitement for Drew as he saw an opportunity to create apps for the health care industry. After getting 30,000 download he decided to get out of the clinical side of medicine and into creating apps.
- [12:45] His app was eventually acquired in 2012
- [15:03] Drew has a few more apps coming out this year, one of them is another magazine app called Install Magazine. Which is all about tech.
- [16:01] Podcasting Magazine was created about a year ago. Due to other things going on in his life, Drew didn’t keep it up to date. But as other the date of this recording the app has been updated. The goal in 2017 is to grow Podcast Magazine as much as possible.
- [19:13] Drew has interviewed many top podcasters for the magazine
- [20:40] Thanks Giving Cooking with Sister Mary
- [22:15] People need to be more transparent. The conversation style podcasts vs the over produced ones
- [24:45] Do you. The smart device in your pocket has leveled the playing field in terms of a broadcasting perspective. You can pretty much run a business from your phone and apps. Apps that we use and how we use them.
- [29:26] The advancement of tech
- [31:04] Neato Media has it’s eye on emerging tech. In the app world, Drew is teaching people how to build directory apps. Drew has creates a course called “Directory App Blueprint” This course can teach anyone how to build mobile apps.
- [42:30] It’s important to grow your network and where Drew and I connected
- [43:50] Taking action. Receive 3 Months Free of the Podcast Magazine using the Promo Code: PMVIP3
- [47:44] Podcasting Magazine is currently only available on iOS but will be launching on Android February 1st 2017
- [50:26] The Carolla Effect
- [51:27 ]Intermittent Fasting
- [55:19] The Secret Life of Fat
- [56:33] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Podcasting Mag on iTunes
- Receive 3 Months Free of the Podcast Magazine using the Promo Code: PMVIP3
- Drew on Facebook
- Drew on Instagram
- Drew on Twitter
- Drew on Youtube
- Drew on LinkedIn
- MAPCON Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference
- John Lee Dumas
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Lewis Howes
- Pat Flynn
- Sister Mary
- Semon Dorgam
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Adam Carrola
- Dr Drew
- Dr Silvia Terra
“Be BOLD, do what the ordinary fear” Take a chance on yourself!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel