Holiday Solo Hosted Episode:
Welcome to a special, first ever, solo episode of the LIVETHEFUEL Show. We are here to FUEL Your Health, Business and Lifestyle over this holiday season. On this episode, I just wanted to give you a personal message to reflect upon some of the gratitude and appreciation that I think a lot of people skip over during the holiday season. I think a lot of us need to really push this out over the whole year, but unfortunately, things get in the way. Life, business, families, you name it, we all find the excuses. We and our fellow humankind often struggle with simplifying life.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:27] Defining Gratitude: The quality of being thankful, the readiness to show appreciation for and to return in kindness.
- [02:47] Expressing Gratitude for the first 34 episodes of this LIVETHEFUEL Podcast with 34 amazing Co-Hosts.
- [05:05] Growing up on a Dairy Farm, learning hard work and the first taste of Entrepreneurship
- [11:04] Working my way up the corporate ladder
[12:06] Reflecting where I came from and where I am today. Closing up my life and moving out west and focusing too much on myself. It took a while after some self-reflection to really start listening and start appreciating my family and life more.
[17:26] On Thanksgiving each year now I join a wonderful women by the name of Sister Mary Lanning of Yes! Solutions in Harlem, New York. Since 2010, I’ve joined them each year to make meals, from scratch, to serve over 2000 people that live on the street or are low-income families in the Harlem area.
[19:18] Committing to Christmas with the family. Make the time.
-  Final Message.
Links and Resources
- Scott Mulvaney & LIVETHEFUEL on Twitter
- Scott Mulvaney & LIVETHEFUEL on Facebook
- Scott Mulvaney & LIVETHEFUEL on Instagram
- Scott W. Mulvaney on LinkedIn
There is no excuse not to get together with people and support each other whether it is family or friends during a holiday. It truly doesn’t matter what holiday it is or that you choose to celebrate. Just take advantage of that time. Truly be there. Be there in the moment. The message is to not only being thankful or grateful for your families but be grateful you have the time to spend time with those people. You don’t know when that time is going to get cut off. Just take that time and enjoy it!
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel