Companies and organizations come to LIVETHEFUEL to resolve Marketing Problems and Grow Sales.
Scott Mulvaney of LIVETHEFUEL has been building his reputation in the marketing realm as a dependable action taker. He targets defeating online marketing problems in a multitude of industries here in the USA. If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, and you’re willing to do what it takes to fix them, then contact us here at LIVETHEFUEL today!
- I need to get buy-in from my team and leadership regarding new content.
- I don't know where to get started with regards to my content marketing.
- I feel my website may be poorly designed and I need guidance on the marketing problems and the impacts to our brand.
- I don't know how to best launch my new brand online.
- I have a problem with knowing which social media platform to launch on.
- I don't know how to accomplish consistency in our social media management.
- I don't know how to implement a social media calendar or a posting schedule.
- I need to know what the etiquette guidelines are for Social Media Marketing.
- I need to know the best way to ensure clear messaging with our brand.
- I need to know the best way to protect our businesses image.
- I need to know what's involved for proper management of social media.
- I need ideas to generate an online presence for a new product or service.
- I need help launching our brand on new social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- I need to understand the value of hashtags and how to effectively use them.
- I need help with creating a proper Social Media Content Management Plan.
- I need help to determine the best way to deliver content consistently.
- I need help with ensuring we remain authentic while reducing new problems.
As a small or mid-sized business, it's hard to find the capacity to manage your own social media and branding development. Outsourcing gets you immediate access to resources, knowledge, and specialized experts while hopefully reducing problems. You can stay in the loop by using programs like Trello to ensure clear teamwork communication.