Coffee Fighting Cancer CoHost:
Firefighting has taught me the fundamental code for life. It gave me the mindset and tools to become an effective person and leader in all areas of my life. Today’s Co-Host a firefighter himself has for a long time been in the self-development space. He has been helping people in area’s of leadership, team building, and self-awareness. All of this stems from a 25-year service serving as a firefighter. Firefighting has exposed him to the importance of leadership, servant-ship, Community, Sacrifice, teamwork, compassion, health, family and self-awareness. He currently holds the rank of Battalion Chief for the fire department and brings a critical thinking background of making life and death decisions in a matter of seconds that will determine success, because failure is not an option. He is the two times award-winning bestselling author and now the Firefighterpreneur, Rich Brocchini. Rich is also the founder of Third Alarm Coffee a company that has one goal and that is to help Firefighters who suffer from Cancer.
You Will Hear Coffee & More On This Episode:
- [02:32] Firefighterpreneur
- [08:19] Limiting beliefs and mindset
- [13:11] A fresh reminder – An empty wagon makes the loudest noise
- [17:04] The fundamentals of being Human go so far. It can help you become an effective person and leader in all areas of your life.
- [19:16] Helping people find a way to come into their own
- [20:33] Thrive and putting actions behind your words
- [23:18] Serving without selling
- [25:28] Lead with service to see the bigger picture and the business will follow
- [26:17] Founder and CEO of www.thirdalarmcoffee.com. The purpose behind the company is to help firefighters affected by cancer.
- [28:38] Fully embracing the brand Third Alarm Coffee and sharing their story
- [35:27] Selling with Amazon
- [38:23] The fire service is a full on lesson of life
- [39:34] Everyday is a mastermind for a firefighter
- [41:38] Brotherhood
- [47:29] It’s OK if something you are doing fails or doesn’t work, move on to the next thing but don’t give up.
- [49:43] PACE = Primary Plan, Alternative Plan, Contingency Plan and Emergency Plan
- [52:10] Kassel Bands and Positive messaging
- [54:55] The fire services has empowered Rich to go on and do more and impact more.
- [01:01:01] The end game for LIVETHEFUEL
- [01:08:02] Lewis Howes definition of success
- [01:12:56] Paying it forward
- [01:16:14] Going all in on speaking and giving a future TED talk
- [01:23:12] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Rich Brocchini
- Rich on Facebook
- Life Code Consulting
- Third Alarm Coffee
- Kassel Bands
- Fire Fighter Realtor
- Fire Life Leadership
- Thrive: Make Money Matter
- Firefighter Cancer Charity
What are you waiting for? What’s the worst that can happen? Being told No? Do something different. Just live a life that you want to live. Live life to the fullest.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel