Your Creator and Influencer of FitPro Heroes Co-Host Today:
AJ Rivera grew up in Chicago always interested in the fitness industry. After being a personal fitness trainer he went on to owning multiple studios himself. As a result of helping numerous clients, he developed a repeatable system that he now teaches to personal trainers and studio owners. Now fitness business mentor, AJ helps his clients scale their business and life and become the FitPro Heroes of their own story.
You have to be willing to take the pain that comes with all of the rewards. ~ AJ Rivera
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:30] Getting to know your AJ Rivera the FITPRO and talking Bulletproof Coffee.
- [”06:08″] As a fitness professional, nothing prepares you for being a business owner.
- [”13:35″] Fitness professionals have to be willing to seek and take the advice to succeed with their businesses.
- [”14:15″] Hamster wheels and the definition of insanity of “doing the same sh*t over and over again, expecting something different”.
- [”27:00″] AJ gets inspired and motivated while we chat on a GoalCast theme. You have to be willing to take the pain that comes with all of the rewards.
- [”35:05″] Feisty Pets
- [”36:50″] If you work 70-80 hour weeks and you have time to watch the newest Game of Thrones, then you have time to build your business.
- [”46:00″] Give before your receive, help others grow the value “your network is your net worth”.
- [”48:25″] Final Words
Doing the same sh*t over and over again, expecting something different! ~ AJ Rivera
Links and Resources:
- Free Fitness Business Playbook Training
- AJ Rivera on YouTube
- AJ Rivera on Facebook
- AJ Rivera on Twitter
- AJ Rivera on LinkedIn
- The Bulletproof Diet: Lose Up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Your Energy and Focus and Upgrade Your Life
- Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster – in Just Two Weeks
- Feisty Pets
I’m trying to help FitPro’s become the superhero versions of themselves. I want our network, our services, and our community to give that lightning bolt to turn somebody into a Superhero.
To any fitness professional or business owner out there, make sure you’re willing to go through the pain required for achieving the goals you want. The fastest way to get anywhere is to get directions from someone who’s been there before. Not only can they tell you where to go, they can tell you what to expect.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel