A Facebook LIVE Session on Sleep Relating To Performance, Resting Before Failure, The CrossFit Open with Dr. Megan Cannon:
Did you know Sleep totally relates to Performance, especially in the CrossFit Open? Listen in as we recorded this episode on Facebook LIVE from a Panera Bread location. We like the free WiFi but not the bread, ha! We had followers tuning in LIVE as Megan and I connected up for another returning co-hosting.
Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D. is our repeat co-host for targeting health, fitness, and mindset. Specializing in Sports Psychology, Megan brings a wealth of mindset development and a whole lot more to our show. Listen in while we catch up with Dr. Megan Cannon of Mind of the Athlete.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Mind of the Athlete
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Facebook
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Instagram
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Twitter
- Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D. at Mind of the Athlete
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Linked-In
Rest, Recover, and Perform.
Mind, Body, and Spirit!
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
Dr. Megan on Facebook: