Your Wim Hof Inspired, Ice Cold, Co-Host of Masculine:
I’m an ex-corporate ladder climber within the advertising technology space turned catalyst for change in the way the world identifies with and experiences masculinity. Achieving and performing were all that mattered in my twenties until the point where after getting the promotions and making the money, I kept coming back to feeling completely empty. All my intentions and energy were focused on consuming more of things external to myself to build up my identity. A lack of having a father figure my entire life has taken me on this journey of untangling myself from the social pressures we feel as men to be a certain way, to prove our manhood. Taking down the masks socially and emotionally has been my path to freedom, natural expression, and purpose. I’ve built a community for men to do the same and it’s called The Drop. As an embodiment coach and a current Wim Hof Instructor in training, my focus is creating a path for men that will allow them to cultivate the way of being and discipline to carry out a life of depth and purpose.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction thanks to Tayo Rockson
- [02:00] Connecting on common Arizona ground.
- [35:50] The Way of the Superior Man.
- [01:00:00] Private communities and archetype education.
- [01:05:00] Connecting on Arechtypes with past co-host, Kylie Slavik.
- [01:07:25] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Travis Roznos on Twitter
- The Drop for Men on Facebook
- The Ice Man Wim-Hof
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire.
If you’re into growth and into leveling up… This pursuit of actually surrounding yourself with other people on the same journey as you, that’s the place where change comes in. That’s the place where discipline and awareness come in. This is where you can essentially self-author your life.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!”