It’s time to LevelUp with The Nathan Walker as your new Co-Host:
Nathan Walker is a self-made millionaire, entrepreneur, direct sales expert, and business owner. With over 15 years of direct sales experience and business-building, he has changed the lives of many with his ability to ‘LevelUp’ your life; regardless the industry!
Nathan is professionally affiliated with Brad Lea, Grant Cardone, Henry Kaminski, Akbar Sheik, and Arne Giske. He currently trains and educates sales teams within is businesses on a regular basis via calls, webinars, zoom, and live events.
If Nathan is all about one thing, it’s this – Direct Sales! At the young age of 33, he’s built a few multi-million dollar companies all based on one thing, selling; more specifically selling in the home!
Along with that, he has several success stories under his belt. Success stories like Corey who was making $8.00 an hour at a Weber grill factory, and will now make over $200k this year alone. This is all due to Nathan’s sales process and training. Stories like that are Nathan’s real passion in life.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:00] What is LevelUp
- [01:50] Nathan Walker Joins the Show
- [03:10] The struggle is real to grow in the social media space.
- [04:00] Nathan started the live video on Facebook over a year ago and maxed out his friends at the 5,000 limit.
- [06:40] Fitness is about doing it the right way and not just doing it a lot.
- [09:30] When you get out of college, it’s time to put in the real work to start to Level Up.
- [11:00] Robert Herjavec and Warren Buffet were a salesman first.
- [14:45] Fake it till you make it.
- [15:20] Sales is a transfer of emotion.
- [20:25] Nathan’s sales style and gameplan.
- [24:30] The real challenge is when owners don’t scale their business.
- [24:55] Nathan’s new training program launch is January 1, 2018.
- [26:25] His real estate company is flipping 7 houses right now as he’s recording this podcast with us.
- [29:05] Nathan started college and dropped out after a semester.
- [30:00] StrengthsFinder 2.0, Scott’s favorite self-development book.
- [38:05] 21 Days of anything becomes habit.
- [42:25] THRIVE Make Money Matter, Grant Cardone has attended and spoken at this event the last 2 years.
- [48:45] Direct Selling relating to Network Marketing over the old MLM world.
- [53:00] Scott thanks the Network Marketing world for empowering his self-development.
- [53:35] Known vs No from Grant Cardone.
- [57:00] Nathan loves Scott’s soapbox venting on the needs for a healthy lifestyle to ensure professional success.
- [59:15] Final Words
It’s Time to LevelUp! – Nathan Walker
Links and Resources:
- Like The Nathan Walker on Facebook
- The Nathan Walker on Instagram
- The Nathan Walker on YouTube
- LeVel Up with Nathan Walker Podcast
- Nathan Walker on Facebook
- Zippy Content Podcasts
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
There’s been a couple of things that have helped Nathan ensure success in his life.
- Following Processes.
- Being very aware of the fact that he has weaknesses.
- Nathan knows his WHY and he knows what he wants.
- Nathan knows where he wants to go and to get there he knows there are a lot of things he needs to do.
- Ongoing Training.
- Surrounding himself with people who know more than him.
Since he knows these things, now his mission is to help others to accomplish the same. Nathan is a real guy, he’s a dad, a husband, he’s got his kids too. At the end of the day, he knows his days are numbered. He could die tomorrow, in a week, a month etc.
Nathan wants people to remember him by helping others to learn to never say “man I wish I would have done that or man I wish this would have happened”. So Nathan is going to push as hard as he can and continue to help others achieve whatever it is they want to achieve.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!”