Your Award-Winning Travel Influencer Returns with an LA Happy Place:
She won the title of Best Young Concierge in the world in 2015 from Les Clefs d’Or International–the international professional organization of concierge. Along with hotel brands, from The Peninsula, Four Seasons, and Fairmont Hotels, she also works with big brands within the travel realm, Trip Advisor, Airbnb, and American Airlines to name a few. She is considered a verified source of travel information as both a local expert in Los Angeles and a through her concierge connections around the world. People seek her out for her travel tips, advice, and knowledge of trends from the frontlines of travel!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Reintroducing Sarah Dandashy.
- [03:00] What is the smiley face and what’s up with LA’s newest attraction, The Happy Place?!
- [03:50] The Museum of Ice Cream.
- [09:25] The power of being a concierge.
- [13:15] Connecting Africa, “Coming To America, and the King of Nigeria?!
- [20:35] Teaching Sarah about Ultralight Flights aka Microlight Flying from Scott’s recent trip to South Africa.
- [29:05] Scott’s most interesting animal in Africa relating to what is Africa’s most dangerous mammal?
- [33:40] Adopting a Cheetah to aid in the preservation efforts and what is a King Cheetah?
- [40:30] Working with a concierge and connecting with the concierge from Mongena Game Lodge. Plus concierge’s helping with Passport issues.
- [48:25] Sarah’s worldwide organization of Concierge professional’s and their golden keys.
- [50:45] The first concierge in the world that launched her own brand online with videos. Leading to the Best Young Concierge in the World 2015.
- [57:30] Sarah’s December Talk on the Future of Travel relating to AirBnB, Millennials, Tech, and more.
- [58:50] What is OverTourism?
- [01:02:05] Connecting up with Sarah on her return home to Allentown, PA aka Lehigh Valley, PA for Thanksgiving 2017.
- [1:02:15] Scott returns to Harlem, NYC for his annual Thanksgiving Volunteering effort with The StreetCorner Gourmets from YES!Solutions.
- [01:07:15] Sarah’s Top 3 Recommendations for using and working with a Concierge.
- [01:10:15] Baby Goat Yoga?!
- [01:12:50] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Sarah Dandashy of Ask A Concierge
- @AskAConcierge on Facebook
- @AskAConcierge on Twitter
- @AskAConcierge on Instagram
- @AskAConciergeTV on YouTube
- The Happy Place
- Get Yer Happy On at the Happy Place in Downtown Los Angeles
- Les Clefs d’Or International
- Coming to America on IMDb
Let’s get back to the basics since we live in a complex world and we need to be reminded of the basis.
Take a moment to be present, be still, and really take in everything around you.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #LIVETHEFUEL