Welcome founder of FullCast and Podcast Junkies and Today’s Co-Host:
We reconnect with Harry Duran from our mutual speaking engagements at the 2017 MAPCON event. He’s the Founder of FullCast, a full-service, done-for-you podcast production, and marketing consultancy. He helps 6-figure entrepreneurs amplify their authority and extend their reach through the power of podcasting.
As Host of the popular Podcast Junkies on iTunes for the past 3 years, Harry has had conversations with a wide array of interesting and engaging podcasters. Some of his most memorable guests have included Marc Maron Executive Producer Brendan McDonald, Lea Thau, Host of Strangers, Helen Zaltzman, Host of The Allusionist, and Jordan Harbinger, Host of The Art of Charm, just to name a few.
Harry has given talks at podcasting conferences on the importance of finding your voice and the importance of long-term engagement with your podcast guests. Harry shares lessons learned from his first 25 interviews in his first book, Around the Podcast Campfire: Conversations with Engaging Podcasters.
Crap! I Don’t Want to Die with My Voice Inside of Me! ~ HARRY DURAN
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Reconnecting and Intro with Harry Duran.
- [02:40] Branding and Glowing T-Shirts?!
- [05:35] Go to events and conferences.
- [08:50] Be focused on the person you’re talking to. A great networking and life tip.
- [10:30] FullContact app for networking and conferencing best practices.
- [17:10] Lock down your online social media real estate.
- [20:00] What is your time worth to you? Put your schedule out there.
- [25:15] Connecting at FINCON and press passes.
- [27:20] Profit First best practices.
- [30:45] Imposter syndrome and creating FullCast.
- [31:30] Investing in high-end masterminds.
- [32:30] Get a coach and what’s your genius.
- [33:50] Getting a housekeeper for their genius.
- [37:00] Harry’s intrigue on our podcast statistics.
- [41:50] The power of networking and referrals.
- [44:00] John Lee Dumas influence and his new formula.
- [46:00] Health related topics connect well with keyword searches and SEO success.
- [47:00] Creating fun titles that are SEO beneficial.
- [48:20] Getting clients while doing the 9 to 5.
- [48:35] All in with a $1500 per month mastermind.
- [50:45] Retweeting the Pitch Whisperer and Startup Funding.
- [53:05] Starting up companies out of your 401k savings.
- [55:00] Harry needs his morning meditation. A true healthy commitment to ensure success.
- [57:30] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- FullCast Website
- FullCast on Twitter
- FullCast on Facebook
- “Podcasting For Thought Leaders” Group on Facebook
- FullCast on YouTube
- FREE Consultation from FullCast Link
- @PodcastJunkies YouTube
- @PodcastJunkies on Facebook
- “Podcast Junkies Junkies” on Facebook
- @Podcast_Junkies on Twitter
- @PodcastJunkies on Instagram
Our Joint Multi-CoHosted Podcast Together at MAPCON 2017:
Everyone in this audience as a voice that needs to be shared with the world. Harry doesn’t want you to wait 25 years to find yours. Many things and forms of advice were offered to Harry and they didn’t work because he kept listening to other people’s voices.
It took an aha moment, a near-death experience in Thailand, for him to realize the valuable point of… “Crap! I Don’t Want to Die with My Voice Inside of Me!”. So he challenges you to make a decision, that today, is the day you decide to not let your voice die inside of you.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #LIVETHEFUEL