Our Location Freedom, Coaching Journal Co-Host, LIVE from Germany:
Welcome our newest podcast co-host recording LIVE from Germany before her big move to New York City! Katy Trost is a certified coach specialized in eliminating stress, burnout and achievement addiction and helping leaders discover higher levels of fulfillment and happiness. She’s been location independent since 2013 and has traveled to 30+ countries on a mission to help people change their lives and create greater emotional well-being. You can learn more about Katy and her work at www.katytrost.com and on her podcast The Coaching Journal.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Intro
- [00:40] Shoutout to Tayo Rockson for our introduction and networking.
- [08:05] Coaching with Unicorns and Butterflies.
- [24:05] The independent travel junkie.
- [27:20] Katy reflects on Scott’s comments on relating to being an adrenaline junkie to getting engaged.
- [36:20] A powerful must-listen-to section of this episode here!
- [38:30] Dumping a guy and spending time with her ailing mom before she passed away in April 2017. Learning from her mom sacrificing her life for 20 years.
- [39:30] Her mom getting diagnosed last August 2016 with Cancer.
- [01:15:00] Final Words
Links and Resources:
Pending the FINAL WORDS…
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #LIVETHEFUEL