Connecting with the ReInvestors’ Randy Molland and THRIVE Make Money Matter in Las Vegas:
After losing a brother at the age of 3, Randy and his family became very passionate about the saying “Family means more than money”. His father gave up the company he created and decided he was more dedicated to being there for his 2 remaining boys then he was about building wealth. Because of the family first lifestyle Randy found himself always wanting to help people and be a leader, but always knew that all though money didn’t make you happier, it was something that he was going to have to work for if he wanted it.
At just a young age of 16, Randy set out 3 ambitious goals for himself. They were to complete his red seal journeyman ticket in electrical, buy a full-size truck, and buy a house all by the age of 25, “The American Drea”. He was able to accomplish all those goals a year ahead of schedule just after his 24th Birthday. Unfortunately things cant stay glorious forever, just 3 weeks after getting possession of his house, he lost his best friend and electrical mentor in a job site accident! Instead of losing faith in the world, Randy took this opportunity to make a change in his life and start living it to the fullest. It became his life’s mission to help others start living a more fulfilled life and enjoying the time they have by creating different streams of passive income to do activities they are passionate about!
Since the accident, Randy has founded multiple companies, his biggest being a real estate investment company. By showing people that you can take one of the most tragic incidents in life, and turn it into one of the most powerful movements ever, Randy is hoping to help spread his word and show people that with the right mindset and attitude you can accomplish anything you dream of!
Randy found Cole Hatter on a podcast and fell in love with his story as it was similar to his own. He took the opportunity to really find a purpose to creating all of this and that has turned into a movement that they are pushing forward called #GoBigToGiveBig. This is a statement that truly sums up his life. Randy has to go big, so he can give big. This is what led him to buy tickets for THRIVE and where he is looking forward to expanding that vision, hearing others stories and sharing his own.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introducing Randy Molland
- [02:30] The Power of networking. Our network is our net worth.
- [05:00] Clarifying attending THRIVE the event and not the MLM nutrition company.
- [07:15] Randy catches us up on his huge bio and his early and extensive life experience already in his mid-twenties.
- [10:00] Learning to be professional Journeyman.
- [14:00] Buying houses at the same time in the same neighborhood. Then losing his mentor to a job site accident.
- [19:10] Living in his investment and then fully invested in his self-development and his podcasting mobile library.
- [23:00] Reach out to better people and grow your network if you don’t have a supportive family or supportive inner circle.
- [29:15] Spending $1000 on the Knowledge Empowers You with Keyspire.
- [33:15] Powerfully creating a brand to help people as the ReInvestors. Pulling your equity out of your homes to invest in another.
- [36:40] Committed to your investment and living in a crack shack.
- [39:00] The power of building events.
- [43:15] Closing on 4 rental properties over 8 months, at 12 doors with his business partner Steve.
- [47:00] The power of Taking Action.
- [49:15] Get out of the comfort zone.
- [51:15] A powerful connection thanks to Grant Cardone’s Podcast, never giving up, 5 follow-ups later…
- [54:15] Powerful words: You’ve got to cleanse your mind before you can do anything in life.
- [54:35] Using counseling to help keep his mind cleansed.
- [01:00:00] Using his Isagenix side hustle income to fund his self-development.
- [01:03:20] Tony Robbins rocked the mic at the annual Isagenix Celebration 2017 in Las Vegas.
- [01:07:25] Instead of diversifying your investment portfolio, diversify your Income Portfolio.
- [01:07:45] Gratitude is the best drug in the world.
- [01:11:10] Final Words
Don’t make a million dollars, make two million so you can give one away… – Attend THRIVE 2016
Links and Resources:
- The @Re_Investors on Instagram
- The-ReInvestors on Twitter
- @TheReInvestors on Facebook
- Randy Molland on Facebook
- Randy Molland on LinkedIn
- THRIVE: Make Money Matter
- Keyspire Real Estate Investing Education
- Grant Cardone’s Podcast
Go Big To Give Big! I can’t give enough in my life if I’m making $40,000 per year. If I go big, I can make abundance, that will allow me to give back. #GoBigToGiveBig
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel