Your Co-Host today helps other men become Men of Abundance:
A husband, father, retired Army Medic, Department of the Army Operations Specialist and Podcast Host of the Men of Abundance Podcast. He was born and raised in Phoenix Arizona and joined the Army to travel the World and to escape what was clearly a destructive lifestyle.
Wally is grateful to have traveled to 23 countries on five continents. He and his family have lived in Panama, Germany, Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, and currently lives in Hawaii.
Next to family, his greatest passion is hosting his Men of Abundance Podcast – The Pay it Forward Community, where he has conversations with other Abundant leaders as well as up and coming entrepreneurs, authors, and thought leaders doing amazing things in their community.
Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now. – Zig Ziglar Quote
- [01:20] Wally joins us.
- [01:50] Using social media for sharing good vs negative self-destructive crap.
- [”05:30″] Moving the family around every 3-4 years.
- [”07:45″] Explaining a PX store in the military.
- [”12:00″] Proper supplementation, not trusting GNC.
- [”17:30″] Network Marketing teaching us entrepreneurship but more importantly self-development.
- [”21:00″] Be careful with how different companies sell themselves.
- [”24:00″] The Scarcity Mindset vs Abundance.
- [”28:00″] Mutually connecting on Cole Hatter and THRIVE Making Money Matter.
- [”32:20″] Latest relocation of his family to Florida.
- [”33:55″] Wally and I connecting thanks to Dan Maw of The Turning Point Podcast.
- [”39:00″] The power of outsourcing our weaknesses.
- [”46:30″] Two extremely different episodes on Men of Abundance.
- [”47:00″] The story of the Siberian Immigrant episode.
- [”48:00″] Geeking out on my episode with Dr. Phil Carson of Carson Natural.
- [”54:25″] We aren’t here to be your mommy and daddy, own your shit.
- [”57:00″] Navy Seal Accountability, the book Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler.
- [”01:00:00″] Find the right influencer for you.
- [”01:02:00″] Relating building a challenging mindset to the Spartan Race.
- [01:08:00] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Wally on Facebook
- MenOfAbundance on Facebook
- Wally on YouTube
- Wally on Twitter
- Wally on Pinterest
- Wally on Instagram as Top Fit Training
- Wally Carmichael on LinkedIn
- Living With A Seal by Jesse Itzler
I don’t want to paint a picture that everything is perfect because crap happens. Some talk about it more than others. It’s all about HOW you talk about it.
Every morning, regardless of what’s going on in life, when I look in the mirror I try and put a BIG SMILE on my face. It just changes your mood. I do it when coming home before I open the front door.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel