Your Host’s Latest Adventure on Whitewater Rafting:
Finding new ways for “Taking the Good Out of Life” while Whitewater Rafting this past weekend. We attended a dam release from the Lehigh Gorge and rafted 12+ miles down the Lehigh River in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Intro
- [03:50] Garmin watch, fitness apps, smart GPS data.
- [09:30] Dam releases, class 2 or 3 compared to class 4 or 5 rapids.
- [15:30] When you’re in the front, you see the rocks first, take responsibility and lead the way.
- [17:55] With obstacles, you really have to be on your game.
- [20:00] Different rafting benefits include family fun, adrenaline junkie pleasure, business team building, etc.
- [22:00] Taking the Good Out of Life. You can only control so many things.
- [25:00] We can’t change many things. Focus on what you CAN affect in life. Focus on your mental state and how you impact others. Take a deep breath and shut up for a moment.
- [25:30] Final Words
“Take the Good Out of Life”… – Scott W. Mulvaney
Links and Resources:
- Garmin Forerunner 735xt Watch
- Garmin Connect App
- Strava App
- Lehigh Gorge Dam Release Schedule
We can’t control everything in life but we can control our thoughts and mindset. Remind yourself to pause, take a deep breath, and think about how to Take the Good Out of that moment and in life!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel