Your Online Virtual Fitness Trainer:
Your co-host has been a trainer for over a decade working with over 800 people to help transform their lives, their vitality, and their mindset to accomplish their dreams. He’s got a degree in pre-med/pre-pharm and dual-certified in exercise science and sports medicine. Jeff is also a lifestyle and wellness coach and an orthopedic rehab specialist. I love helping people physically, mentally and nutritionally to reach their goals, and now do so through virtual training. I work with people all over the world and work with other trainers on how to get started into growing their business.
How did our co-host get into Virtual Training? –
My mom has had health issues since I was born. I originally wanted to be a surgeon to help take care of her, but being color-blind made that dream impossible. She had a major stroke when I was a freshman in college and lost the use of the left side of her body. Then came breast cancer [twice], brain deterioration, a heart attack. One day she suggested to me that I should train people online that have suffered strokes and can’t get out of their home. I thought about it, we tried it with her stroke support group, and then I took that format to the online entrepreneur world. Basically, my mom’s handicap has transformed the fitness world and started a whole new REVOLUTION. Virtual Training allows people to enjoy exercise in the comfort of their own home, we save time by not having to travel and sit in traffic, we use whatever equipment you have or want to order, and there is that accountability factor that is the key ingredient to results and progress. With our knowledge of the body, having a nutritionist on staff designing meals for you that meet YOUR needs, TBC is the one stop shop for transforming your life into what you want it to be!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:40] About your co-host.
- [01:40] Life is too short to wait.
- [03:10] LA Fitness quality has gone downhill.
- [04:20] Jeff’s reason for leaving big gyms.
- [08:00] Considering a career as a Surgeon and being Red, Green, Blue, Orange colorblind.
- [09:20] Mindset and your WHY.
- [11:00] Spheres of influence, leading with nutrition.
- [14:05] Emotional Coaching and Tony Robbins
- [15:30] Responsibilities while working with youth athletes.
- [17:05] Susan G. Komen Cancer walk with donuts and bagels?!
- [18:00] Responsibilities of Rodal Press with their magazines and publications.
- [19:05] I can’t believe it’s not butter?!
- [19:48] The downturn of Kerrygold creating poor quality butter products here in 2017.
- [26:55] Jeff’s Mom’s battle with Stroke, Cancer, Heart Attack, and now Dimentia.
- [29:52] Starting with a stability ball and a set of dumbells.
- [01:14:00] Final Words
Life is too short to wait! – Jeff McMahon
Links and Resources:
- Total Body Construction
- Total Body Construction – Jeff McMahon on Twitter
- Total Body Construction – Jeff McMahon on Instagram
- Total Body Construction on Facebook
- Dr. Phil Carson of Carson Natural
- John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur On Fire
- Tony Robbins
- Susan G. Komen
- Rodale Press
- Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income
- Jeff Wenberg of Leadpages.net
Live Life In The Majority…
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel