Learn to Master Money and more from your Freelance To Freedom Co-Host:
Today’s latest co-host is a return from our 2016 episode 011, titled “Freelance to Freedom”. He returns today to teach you how to Master Money, Love Work, and Control Time with his upcoming new book. Vincent coaches on living a life of financial, time and life freedom, specifically through the world of self-employment. His 1-on-1 coaching is specific, goal directed and personalized. As simple as a one-time call, or digging deeper with monthly sessions or the three- month Freedom Transformation. Vincent also offers Mastermind groups in small groups to walk together to achieve goals, be held accountable and be involved in an exclusive community of like-minded individuals. Welcome back the professional photographer turned coach, Vincent Pugliese!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:30] Vincent launches a podcast and he teaches that writing a book is only 10% of the work.
- [02:20] Tackling 72,000 words!
- [05:00] Incredible Serendipity
- [10:45] I really don’t care about a million dollars and beyond.
- [12:30] I’m an advocate for making less money when the situation arises for it.
- [13:00] Invest in yourself and reduce your taxable income as a 1099 contractor. Plus referencing the powerful book Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- [18:00] Entrepreneurship doesn’t happen overnight. Start with a part time hustle aka side business.
- [22:00] Profit First
- [24:00] Launching a Sports Photography course.
- [26:15] Pivot and reapply your knowledge.
- [29:00] The mistakes of doing what you’re passionate about in the beginning.
- [31:50] Seth Godin’s focus on the smallest audience you can serve.
- [35:00] Patience with the Dalai Lama.
- [40:10] Give more than you ever expect to get back.
- [45:10] Vince and Scott agree we must Take Action to change our lives. Referencing F.O.C.U.S quoted by John Lee Dumas.
- [47:43] Referring back to Vincent’s Final Words in October 2016 on our episode 011 together.
- [52:00] Final Words
Don’t get overwhelmed by life.
Just be better than yesterday. – Vincent Pugliese
Links and Resources:
- Vincent Pugliese
- Elizabeth Vincent Photography.com
- Freelance to Freedom episode 011 on LIVETHEFUEL
- Vincent on Instagram
- Vincent on Facebook
- Vincent on Twitter
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Profit First Podcast
- Seth Godin
- The Dalai Lama
- David Ramsey
- Tony Robbins
- John Lee Dumas
Don’t get overwhelmed by life. Just be better than yesterday. Keep taking action.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel