Your Live Great Coach and Co-Host, Luke DePron Returns:
Your past Live Great Lifestyle co-host returns. He’s a Health and Fitness Coach with a B.S. in Exercise Science Kinesiology along with serving as a Certified Dharma Coach.
With in-person work, his true focus is on corrective exercise, postural restoration, and improving biomechanics to help optimize individuals workout routines. Overall his goal is to help simplify exercise and nutrition, to help others improve not only their physique but their life through the power of health and fitness. Exercise shouldn’t take over your life it should enhance it. By optimizing both your mechanical and philosophical approach towards exercise, less really can be more! Welcome back Luke DePron!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:05] Fitness buff lunch at THRIVE, beautiful California, masterminding and more.
- [03:30] Episode 19 Live Great Lifestyle and Biomechanics.
- [04:45] Building a business with purpose.
- [06:20] Pencils for Promise and PJ Dixon.
- [08:35] Mastermind Events with the Secret Millionaire, James Malinchak.
- [14:45] Everyone is fighting for your time.
- [19:00] Powerful things happen when you get your act together.
- [24:40] Improving your self worth. What is your best self?
- [30:00] Confident posture and energetic states.
- [40:15] Don’t surround yourself with temptation. Willpower and moderation as strategies.
- [48:10] TV Dinners excited me. Hungryman, really?!
- [55:25] Luke loves asking, “if you’re the last person on the planet, will you still go work out?”
- [57:00] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- Episode 19 with Luke
- Luke on Facebook
- Luke on Instagram
- Luke on Twitter
- Luke on Youtube
The idea of that Live Great Lifestyle. Luke is a huge believer in the ripple effect of being fit. It’s not just the physique, you’re not operating your life at the highest degree if you’re not healthy and fit.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel