Vibing with Tom Zaimes our newest Co-Host:
We are vibing today with another networking connection from P.J. Dixon to help Tom get his own Podcast goals going. He’s in the infant stages of preparing to launch his first new show where he will be podcasting and videocasting. We get into why it’s valuable to put yourself into a high vibration state along with being aware of that Vibe you’re giving off. Tom Zaimes helps us ask ourselves, throughout the day, how we are vibing to the universe around us.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [04:00] Referencing the power of big guests like Dr. Jack Kruse who has 1/3 of my shows downloads.
- [05:00] The power of releasing video content to YouTube.
- [06:20] Stitcher app vs iTunes app for listening to podcasts. The classroom on wheels.
- [07:00] Listening to music is one of Tom’s favorite ways to put himself into a high vibration state.
- [08:15] Diving into the Law of Attraction, Tom majorly follows Abraham Hicks. The book Ask and It is Given. Wishing for something is not the way. We must vibrate on the same frequency as that goal we are looking to achieve to properly implement the Law of Attraction. Our state of Vibing is crucial.
- [09:15] Achieving a super-high vibrating state which helps us achieve the state of allowance.
- [23:20] Discussing how Psychology connected this show to focusing on the struggle and the balance of the domains of Health, Business, and Lifestyle. Talking about our domains of life, using a bar graph chart to outline how our domains are constantly in flux and struggling to be balanced.
- [29:45] Tom shares his story behind how 3 of his own domains were bottomed out and he was struggling to find balance. Broke, fat, and alone aka single.
- [32:20] Discussing love life, attraction, and how we get back what we give off.
- [36:00] Living to our fullest by living truthful and transparent.
- [38:30] There’s a difference between walking around confident and walking around like an overly cocky douchebag.
- [42:00] Introducing the 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins.
- [48:30] Stop the Paralysis by Analysis.
- [49:20] Fire and Adjust.
- [51:00] Tom started taking action and firing from the hip.
- [52:25] Marketing tip, some content is better than no content. We also geek out on podcasting gear, microphones like the Heil PR40, etc.
- [01:00:00] You must have a website, podcasts who don’t have one are missing out on the SEO benefits.
- [01:03:00] All new podcasters must publish to iTunes or they’re missing out on a huge exposure point.
- [01:05:00] Discussing Podcast Websites from John Lee Dumas and Mark Asquith.
- [01:07:40] If you want a successful podcast, you must be consistent to build loyalty.
- [01:10:00] Recommending Vinnie Tortorich of the Fitness Confidential Podcast along with his guest appearances on the Adam Carolla Show. How he built his podcast to have a platform to advertise his future book release which was Fitness Confidential.
- [01:12:00] Care about your listeners by picking good sponsors that you actually believe in and trust. It’s not always about the money.
- [01:13:59] My automatic donation monthly that goes to Make A Wish, always align your goals with purpose and give back.
- [01:15:08] Helping Brian Strauser of the Strauser Project.
- [01:20:45] Reflecting back to when we helped P.J. Dixon finish his fundraising goals to build a school through Pencils of Promise at the THRIVE: Make Money Matter event in 2016.
- [01:25:00] Using Kit.com and showing my travel kit I use for podcasting on the road.
- [01:30:00] Using Twitter to cross-promote and grow connections for future podcasts.
- [01:32:05] Final Words
Stop the Paralysis by Analysis – Tom Zaimes
Links and Resources
- Tom Zaimes on LinkedIn
- Tom Zaimes on Facebook
- Ask and It is Given – Book
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins – Book
- Solopreneur Hour Podcast with Michael O’Neal
- Fire and Adjust Podcast
- Fitness Confidential Podcast
- Adam Carolla Show
- THRIVE: Make Money Matter
- Make A Wish
- Make A Wish and Isagenix
- Pencils of Promise
- My Travel Podcast Gear on Kit.com
- P.J. Dixon
- P.J. Dixon on LIVETHEFUEL Podcast
- Abraham Hicks
- John Lee Dumas
- Mark Asquith
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Adam Carolla
- Brian Strauser
Tom is all about personal development and improving my life. So any Biohack’s, vibing practices, or tools that I learn that I can share to help others, is what it’s all about. Keep learning more, get better, have a great life.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel