Isagenix University Live Event Co-Hosts:
Catching up with Jennifer Smith after our first introduction in a blizzard at another Isagenix University, years ago in Boston. We also get to meet and chat with Dr. Ina Nozek and Dr. Glenn Nozek who retired themselves from their brick and mortar practice by using the business systems from Isagenix. We discuss how working with a company with a higher purpose impacts more than our own lives, it helps us all continuously and positively impact all lives around us. True success is built and attained through bringing others up and along the journey with you. We can’t do it all alone.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:25] State of emergency, blizzard, our Miami team never seeing snow before.
- [2:30] My big bad jeep is worth nothing when the roads are legally closed. Meeting Uncle Richard and him saving the day when I had no place to sleep or stay.
- [3:05] Dr. Ina Nozek got to meet Uncle Richard in Belize while on the private island owned by David Woods and the famous Jack Canfield. It was like being on Gilligan’s Island.
- [3:30] This is more than a nutritional solutions company. When you’re new, this is a self-help and self-development platform. I relate Jack Canfield back to meeting him when he spoke at a different event that I attended in June 2016 called THRIVE: Make Money Matter in San Diego, CA.
- [5:15] Dr. Glenn Nozek helps us know and learn about the famous David Wood. How David Wood is all about authenticity and how this impacted them for their chiropractic business growth.
- [08:50] When people’s insurance coverage ran out, Glenn didn’t have a solution to help with people’s financial deprivation.
- [16:25] Our bodies should be detoxing on a regular basis but we’re too overloaded with toxins these days.
- [19:30] How I met Jennifer Lambert Smith.
- [22:20] Learning about the importance of a circadian rhythm and the importance of sleep for proper rest and recover.
- [26:10] Old lady bikini contests.
- [29:00] How to find and follow Jennifer Lambert Smith.
- [29:00] Ina is our product expert for our company, Isagenix.
- [32:20] Defining the point on “Trusting Your Inner Physician” with Dr. Glenn Nozek.
- [40:00] It’s okay to just do this part time and build it as another side hustle.
- [40:57] Learning how Jennifer Smith’s “WHY” has transformed from the beginning. We discussed this topic a lot this weekend at the Isagenix University. Plus how to follow Jennifer Lambert Smith on Facebook, noted below.
- [43:00] Learning how Dr. Glenn’s “WHY” has changed from just Time Freedom in the beginning.
- [45:25] Learning Dr. Ina Nozek’s “WHY” and how it’s transformed from just finding better ways to help her patients.
- [51:00] Final Words
Trusting Your Inner Physician – Dr. Glenn and Ina Nozek
Links and Resources
- Trusting Your Inner Physician – Book
- Physicians On A Mission
- Physicians On A Mission on Facebook
- Physicians On A Mission on Twitter
- Dr. Ina Nozek
- Ina Nozek on Facebook
- Ina Nozek on Twitter
- Glenn Nozek on Facebook
- Glenn Nozek on Twitter
- Jennifer Lambert Smith
- Isagenix University Events
A 3-way Final Words segment to end the show today:
- Ina Nozek: Take responsibility for every single aspect of your own life. No one is going to do it for you. Take responsibility and get it done.
- Glenn Nozek: Don’t wait because you’ll blink your eye and you’ll be 10 years older and wonder why you didn’t make the changes you wished you made. Don’t wait, do it for yourself. When you feel great about something, you can’t help but share.
- Jennifer Lambert Smith: If you want it, desire it, then go after it. Don’t wait for someone else to do it for you. Prove it to yourself and to the world that anything is possible.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel