Strong Productions CoHost:
We are joined by two co-hosts from California. Another great networking connection from THRIVE: Make Money Matter 2016. Randi Strong of Strong Productions can move, she’s a powerful dancer and professional entertainer. She joins us with a friend and now our new connection Andy Steinhauser. Learn about NLP, Peak Performance Coaching and more!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [01:00] Introductions
- [01:55] Blowing up our downloads reach thanks to Dr. Jack Kruse a world renowned neurosurgeon.
- [02:45] Watch this episode on our YouTube channel
- [04:00] Randi is in a dance troop, The Connection, in LA
- [05:45] Strong Productions was founded 3.5 years ago due to some botched experiences that inspired Randi to start her own company.
- [06:45] Andy discusses bringing a vision to life.
- [08:45] Squeeze everything to the last drop.
- [12:30] Renting for Video Production success, ensures you always get to use the latest technology with less overhead.
- [15:30] Technology flashbacks to Nokia cell phones.
- [16:50] Discussing my health hacks to ensure health aging since I turn 40 this year.
- [17:50] Proper squat depth relating to Randi’s dancing and fitness levels.
- [20:00] Your body is constantly dying and healing, cellular regeneration.
- [23:00] Demi Moore and Super Milf class.
- [23:30] California, LA, not real life?! Healthy lifestyle while traveling with Andy.
- [26:40] Cut the freaking sugar, sugar consumption is off the charts.
- [28:10] Doctor’s who actually study nutrition vs the regular M.D. who doesn’t live the healthy lifestyle.
- [30:05] Our new President eats at McDonald’s?!
- [30:40] Not taking sleep, proper rest and recovery seriously.
- [34:45] Healthy lifestyle choices helping build business networking.
- [36:15] Following Andy Steinhauser online.
- [38:00] Randi and Andy are also Peak Performance Coaches.
- [39:15] When something undeniable has been created, that is what FUEL’s Randi and Andy.
- [43:09] Making a significant lifestyle shift cannot happen overnight, it takes some time to implement.
- [47:40] At least 10-20% of Andy’s time is spent on Peak Performance Coaching.
- [51:50] You know if you have a good coach if they too have a coach.
- [53:00] Randi has a cool coaching gig because she gets to coach elite athletes. This goes above and beyond Strong Productions.
- [57:00] Promoting Brian Strauser’s own transformation and The Strauser Project.
- [1:00:03] How Coaching can drain you as the Coach while also being lit up from the positive coaching sessions.
- [1:05:39] Final Words from Andy
- [1:06:35] Final Words from Randi
Links and Resources
- Randi Strong on Instagram
- Randi Strong on Twitter
- Randi Strong on Facebook
- Andy Steinhauser on Instagram
- Andy Steinhauser on Twitter
- Andy Steinhauser on Facebook
- Andy Steinhauser on Facebook
- Andy Steinhauser on YouTube
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Peak Performance Coaching
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel