Team USA Kettlebell Champion Co-Host:
Having the right mindset and staying positive will drive you to do anything and be anything. It starts up there, in your mind. The visualization process and eliminating all doubt. You don’t need to waste your time on that. Worry is a wasted emotion. The feelings of worry and doubt will rule your life. You dictate what you are going to tell yourself. The conversations you have with yourself should always be positive. This positive mindset is the embodiment of today’s co-host Valerie Pawlowski of Team Isagenix. Valerie is a two times World Champion Kettlebell Sport, Gold Medalist for Team USA and runs multiple businesses around Kettlebell and the fitness industry with the help of Isagenix.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [03:00] Striving and thriving off of education
- [04:11] Valerie has been involved with Isagenix for nine years now.
- [08:12] Joined Isagenix with friends to revitalize energy and lost inches as a byproduct
- [09:21] Fueling the body the right way to see the results
- [12:09] Garbage truck analogy for fat cells
- [12:47] Inflammation that is killing America.
- [16:06] Treating the route cause not the symptom
- [19:40] Dr Michael Colgan, the ruler test and the grain brain
- [22:29] Intolerance to gluten or is it the poisons that are sprayed on the grains?
- [26:30] The average MD has about an hour or two tops of nutritional education
- [27:58] Dr. Fuhrman – Eating You Alive
- [29:19] Eat your veggies and Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- [35:19] There’s good and bad processing. Having the best fuel for yourself. Transforming her nephew
- [44:55] Isagenix, fueling Valerie’s vision
- [50:09] You don’t need a physical location now to run your business, if it doesn’t fit your lifestyle
- [52:18] Isagenix has helped Valerie travel the world
- [59:14] Where to find Valerie online, the future of Kettlebell sports in the US and the Vintage Strength Games.
- [01:08:32] What Valerie uses for nutrition
- [01:12:48] The Immortalists
- [01:15:27] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Valerie Pawlowski
- Team Isagenix
- New Jersey Adventure Boot camp
- Punch Kettlebell Gym
- Art of Strength NJ
- Kettlebell Sport Iron Diva
- AKA American Kettlebell Alliance
- Kettlebell Sports USA
- Isagenix Health Blog
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- Eating You Alive
- Team USA
- Dr. David Perlmutter Author of The Grain Brain
- Dr. Furhman
- Dr Michael Colgan
- Lisa Demayo
- Howard Stern
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Don Giafardino -·Vintage Strength Games
- Rik Brown AKA Mr. Maceman
- Chris Gilbert Bodybuilder
- Bill Andrews The Immortalists
- Morton Downey Jr.
- John Anderson Co-Founder of Isagenix
Mindset. Stop the worry. Focus on the positives. Your positive mindset will carry you through all these trials and tribulations.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel