Suck A Little Less at THRIVE: Make Money Matter
This episode of LIVETHEFUEL was recorded live at #THRIVE16 #MakeMoneyMatter. The theme of this episode is about making value matter. It doesn’t have to be from a monetary standpoint. We are talking about what can you do for others. It is precisely what today’s co-host, along with all of us, have been doing at this event. Dale Carlson of Suck A Little Less is helping you build a better life.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [1:40] Trigger Point
- [3:51] Mindset matters most
- [6:12] Dale’s mindset going into #Thrive2016
- [11:26] You have to have some sort of purpose behind what you are doing.
- [14:39] Find the right help/coach for you
- [19:46] Who Dale is trying to help and where his passion is.
- [28:51] The Quadrant
- [32:56] Fuel you first
- [34:20] “Everytime you say Yes to something, you are saying No to something else” John Lee Dumas, EOFire.com
- [35:02] Making value matter – it doesn’t have to be money
- [40:08] Connecting with like minded individuals #ThriveTribe
- [45:59] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Suck A Little Less Website
- Suckalittleless Dale Carlson on Facebook
- Suckalittleless Dale Carlson on Twitter
- Suckalittleless Dale Carlson on Youtube
- Suckalittleless Dale Carlson on Instagram
- THRIVE: Make Money Matter
- Cole Hatter founder of THRIVE
- Tony Huynh
- Lewis Howes
- Pat Flynn
- Brian Strauser
- Jack Canfield
- John Lee Dumas
- Ozeal DeBastos
- Tom Hemerka
Change real lasting authentic change, is a process and there are two main parts that really drives it home.
1) You have to work hard.
2) You have to work smart.
Getting and asking for help will be one of the best things that will help propel you forward in any of your goals. But when you do ask for help you are offering value.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel